With the recent purchase of the new generation INFINITE portable CMM equipment SET Europe can now offer an enhanced Sub-Contract Scanning, Measurement and Inspection Services from high volume measurement to one-offs and prototypes.
Our experienced engineers employ the latest hardware and software enabling us to provide a quality service. As the equipment is portable it allows the engineer to freely travel anywhere the customer requires to carryout this service. We have the flexibility to respond immediately to our customer's requirements, whether it is for a 'one off' component or to help overcome a surge in manufacturing demand, whilst ensuring a quality service is maintained.
With our technical expertise and using next generation equipment and Polyworks software we are able to scan and record the majority of objects and surfaces to assist in high accuracy inspection and reverse engineering. Thus comparing scan data to original 3D models.
Achieving high accurate polygon meshes and/or NURBS surfaces these can then be created for import into your/our native CAD system for design modifications, virtual assembly and for data that has been lost or misplaced we can regenerate this information.
Sub-Contract Scanning Features:
- Reverse Engineering using 3D scanning head.
- Reverse Engineering from objects, surfaces i.e. tooling.
- 3D Visualisation.
- V5 Scan head using twin camera technology.
- Fastest point collection system, 458,000 points per second with a laserbandwidth of 150mm.
Sub-Contract Measurement Features:
- Inspection to CAD model.
- First Article Inspection.
- Batch inspection.
- Tool & Mould measurement.
- Capability studies.
- Design and development investigations.
- SPC analysis.
- Jig & Fixture measurment.
- Hard Copy.
- Customer defined report i.e. Excel.
- Graphical report.