Sanko Gosei have introduced a ‘state of the art’ high throughput magnetron sputtering facility, developed for applying a full range of materials in multi layers for various thin film coatings, as well as direct coating onto plastic, and glass substrates. Key Process Benefits Include:-
- Cold process suitable for coating thin films, glass and plastics
- High deposition rates
- High energy process leading to dense coatings
- Drum geometry for more efficient loading
- Deposition thickness is proportional to time
- High process pressure compatible with wider range of materials
- Lower cost
Sanko Gosei offer a total design, development, and coating service
Many fixed and hand held instruments suffer with reflection and glare.
Sanko have developed ‘ART’ (Anti Reflective Technology) films
to deal with this problem, this enhances the product with improved
display viewing, and also offers greater styling and design freedom.
These films have been developed for application via an ‘IML’
(In Mould Label) process for easy application and best
Dielectric and Conductive coatings can be applied, with
‘Super Hydrophobic’ finishing layers to render parts
A range of coatings can also be applied such as reflective coating,
IR coatings, and others.
Patent applications are in progress.